Sunday, February 28, 2016

Words of Wisdom!


“Smart phones and social media expand our universe. We can connect with others or collect information easier and faster than ever.” Daniel Goleman The era we live in is amazing! Take a recent trip I took, and compare it with a similar trip my father took 3 decades ago. I was in Rishikesh, India, and was able to Facetime my friends and family, and send pictures of the crazy things that were happening. Things were different for my father’s generation. He was in India and didn’t know about the Chernobyl disaster for 3 weeks after it happened. To communicate with his family, he had to guesstimate where he would be in 6 months, and have mail postmarked to that city, so he could pick up any correspondence. Because of technology and social media, amazing things are possible. Take Tahrir Square and Arab Spring for example. Visit our marketing blog to see our most current posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment